Friday, May 18, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Vacations

Good Morning!  I hope you're enjoying today's blog hop.  This week our theme is Vacations, and I'm pretty excited to see what everyone came up with.

I had several pictures to choose from, but in the end I decided to scrap a few pictures from a recent visit to Monticello.  We didn't have much planned for Spring Break, but when my hubby suggested he take a day off so we could go to Monticello I jumped at the chance! I've been wanting to go for some time. The drive was beautiful and it was a perfect spring day. Even the kids had a blast.

I pulled the background paper from the Tickets and Tags kit - I liked the idea of the grid paper since Thomas Jefferson was an architect, among other things.  If you're ever in Virginia, make sure to stop by Monticello - it's so tranquil and absolutely breathtaking!

Make sure to stop by the rest of designer's blogs today and don't be afraid to leave a comment.  We love to hear feedback on our designs!


No comments: