Monday, June 29, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge - week 15

Hi everyone! It's great to start another week and another challenge!

This week we'd love to see you use a calendar on your page. Here's mine:


Originally I thought I would try to find a card or a graphic in Rhonna Designs with a calendar and then I remembered that I'd used a picture of a calendar to announce that we're expecting and I thought it would be perfect. I created the calendar in MDS which was a piece of cake. It took me longer to decide on fonts than it did to actually put the calendar together. ;)

For this page I used the SU kit Love Story and the Desktop edition in the PL app. Hopefully they'll release some of the new SU editions in the PL app soon! 

Holly and Cori have amazing pages to share with us this week so don't forget to stop by their blogs! You can also post your pages on our Facebook page - we love to see them! 

Thanks for stopping by :) 

No comments: