Monday, May 18, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge - week 9

Hello there! I hope you're excited for another week of Project Life inspiration. We really love this group and are always so wowed by the pages you post on our FB page each week. Thank you so much for making this challenge group such a fun one!

This week is a "What We're Working On" challenge. So the door is wide open - show us whatever you've been doing with PL lately!

Personally, I'm trying to catch up on documenting all the pictures on my phone. I won't even tell you how many there are! The PL app makes it really easy to scrap anywhere, anytime. So if I'm sitting in the Kiss 'n Ride waiting for my kids, I can pull out my phone and get a couple of pages done super quick. Such a time saver!

Here are a few pages from our visit to the International Spy Museum. Andrew really wanted to go for his birthday and we had a blast. If you're ever in D.C. make sure to add it to your "must see" list!



I used a few different kits for these pages. I love to mix and match, so I don't usually stick with one kit for a project. I used the Seafoam Edition, Road Trip Themed Cards, the Just Add Color Edition, Midnight Edition, and the Kiwi Edition. 

Cori and Holly have been working on some really cute pages, so make sure to stop by their blogs and take a look! See you next week :) 

No comments: