Monday, April 13, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge - week 4

Hi there! I was shocked to realize that this is our 4th week of the challenge. Time flies when you're having fun, right?

Are you ready for another PL Challenge? This week we're challenging you to use arrows on your PL layouts. Personally, I love arrows and use them all the time so this wasn't too hard for me ;)

It was a crazy busy weekend for us so I decided to use the PL App this time around. It's so nice to be able to put together a page so quickly and to be able to scrap the photos that are on my phone already.


Putting a bunch of photos on one layout is perfect for a situation like this, where I had several pictures of my son, but all with different expressions. It's pretty much the same picture over and over, but I think the PL layout helps keep it from feeling overused. 

I found some cute cards with arrows on them - I used the Just Add Color, Midnight and Project 52 editions.

We're having so much fun with this challenge and we love seeing the pages you post each week on our Facebook page. Thanks so much for playing along and sharing our love of Project Life! 

Make sure to check out Holly and Cori's adorable pages too! 


1 comment:

Cori Kozak said...

This is so adorable!! Love the cards, colors, photos and journaling!! And so thankful he discovered Oreos! :)