Thursday, September 25, 2014

MDS Blog Hop - What are you working on?

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop! We're so glad you could join us!

So, I was pretty excited to see that the swatchbook download Faces I Love is one of the Weekly Deals this week. I've been thinking about putting together a book for Jesse of our family. I know he loves to look at pictures and it'll help him to remember our extended family. We visited this summer and it took him about a week to warm up to my parents - and we were staying with them!

This download is very simple. You really can just drop your pictures in and it's ready to print. Although, I'm playing around with it some. I've changed some of the background colors and added cute little stick figures from the All in the Family stamp set. I'm not sure yet if I want to add more. I'm a big fan of embellishments, but...it's pretty cute the way it is. I'll have to think about it. :)

Here are just a few of the pages:







I'm so excited to print this swatchbook! I thought of using it as a stocking stuffer, but I don't think I'll be able to wait that long ;)


Cindy is up next on the hop and she always has something amazing to show us! Btw, I can never get Blogger to let me add a link to the picture below so I have to put Cindy's link separate. Sorry!


Click here for Cindy's blog




3 comments:

Marti said...

Oh my, I must copy you - that is such an adorable idea. Love the blog hop

stampinjul said...

Wonderful idea!! I'm sure it will be a favorite!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

This is so sweet!!!! Totally love it. You make everything look good!