Friday, September 23, 2011

MDS Blog Hop - Let's Get Organized!

Whew!  After a long day of playing with lots of different paper combinations and snuggling a 4 year old with a slight cold, I've finished my project!  I've wanted to make some chore charts for my kids for some time now and awhile ago I saw the perfect one on The Crafting Chicks.  Have you been to their site?  It's one of my favorites!  

As I said, this chore chart has been on my To Do list for awhile so when Heather suggested the theme, Let's Get Organized, I knew exactly what I wanted to make.  Honestly, I copied it straight from The Crafting Chicks - why mess with a good thing?  But from the beginning I'd wanted to try making it in MDS (even though they provided a free template), and now I've finally done it.  All I need to do is print them, frame them, and put my kids to work!





Once these are framed, all the kids have to do is mark off each square with a dry erase marker. No stickers or magnets to keep track of!

Here are the supplies I used:

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

I love these! I need to make them for my sons. Thanks for sharing!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

SO CUTE Amber!!! Great idea!